About myself

“Hardwork will definitely be rewarded the rest is to believe in yourself”.

I am hardworking, shrewd, forbearing, motivated, trustworthy etc the list goes on this way. But sorry guys I am none of those. I am rather broad minded, vivid, amorous in my own way, fun loving, stubborn, domineering, frigid, possessive, fickle minded, tender, candid, moody, cranky, sluggish and sometimes secretive. I love assaying new stuffs and doing crazy stuff. I am not gonna mention those crazy things as you are gonna throw stones if I do mention. So itz a taboo to mention. I relish music (except metal which I call as mental and hard rock) and watching anime and learning Japanese. The green-eyed monster is the most dangerous part with me. So try and keep jealousy at bay. Oops, I forgot to mention the most important thing. Yeah that is I love sleeping. I always wanna work hard and smart but I dono why I cannot work hard. It always has been only in my dreams to work hard. I desire to be independent, but, dam I’m always dependent.

I have always been dumbfounded about why is it always I lose the people or the things which I love the most. I delight hanging out with friends, travelling and off late being alone. I like walking near the beach on the full moon night and having dinner and gazing the starry sky and the moon with my loved one without any other mortal nearby. I feel there is nothing called as good or bad in this world coz what seems to be good for you may be bad for the other person and vice versa. As per my knowledge there are two kinds of memories namely long term memory and short term memory. In long term memory you need to remember all the sad part also along with the happy parts. Whereas, in short term memory you can just remember the happy parts coz you are gonna end things before you are gonna step into sad terms. So people you decide which is best for you and act accordingly.

‘Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?’
‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ said the Cat.
‘I don’t much care where-,’said Alice.
‘Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,’ said the Cat.
‘-so long as I get somewhere,’ Alice added as an explanation.
‘Oh, you’re sure to do that,’ said the Cat, if you only walk long enough.’
- Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll

I am also sailing in the same boat as Alice as I don’t know where to go and what to do. But I wanna reach somewhere and do something. These two words have been wandering a lot in my mind off late. Coz of this a lot of questions have aroused like what is reason for my existence? I dam haven’t yet encountered an answer for those questions. How many of you have ever taught about this? (Too philosophical na)

I am not a writer and neither have I ever written before coz I have already mentioned that I am lethargic. This is my first article. I started writing coz lately I was not able to express myself. So I taught jotting it down would help me relieve my pain. Hmmm I guess I have already told a lot about myself. But I still have a lot to say which I would like to reserve it for the later part. Bye for now.

0 comments: